Smart lighting will subtly, but effectively, influence the ambiance of your home, complementing the aesthetics of its décor, while also providing convenience and energy efficiency. Brighten or dim any light in the room—or the entire house—with a single touch. Or automate lighting to respond to your life, without any touch at all. The house can even appear occupied when no one is home. It’s not just smart, it’s brilliant.
Making a Scene:
Smart Lighting is controlled—or how a mood is set in each room—is as unique and personal as the home itself and the people who live in it. Plus, when smart lighting is tied to other systems in the home—such as the music, shades, temperature, security and more—the possibilities are virtually endless. Adept Integrated Systems will help determine the best way to tailor smart lighting to your life.
- A “Cooking” scene starts a playlist and brings the kitchen lights up while dinner is being prepared.
- A “Goodnight” button turns off all lights, locks the doors, arms the security system and turns the thermostat back to a desired setting.
- Lights in the house turn on automatically as the garage opens, offering a safe welcome home.
- Motion sensors provide hands-free illumination, marking a pathway to the bathroom or kitchen in the evening.
- A tap on a Control4 touch screen or smartphone turns off the lights in the home cinema and starts the movie.
- From under the roof to under the stars, smart lighting can light up the deck and emphasise water features in the garden.
Save Energy and Go Green:
Smart Lighting is both beautiful and energy efficient.
- Lights can be programmed to turn on when you enter a room and back off again when you’ve left.
- Outdoor lights automatically turn off before the sun comes up and back on again as the sun goes down.
- A “Goodbye” button lowers the shades, adjusts the heat and turns off the lights.
- Fixtures can be programmed to always illuminate at 80% to save on bulb life and be programmed to operate alongside the shades and thermostat to save money on the energy bill.
Security and Safety – Piece of Mind:
Smart Lighting is sophisticated enough to enhance safety and security within the home.
- While away, lights and shades—and even televisions— can activate in a random fashion so it appears that someone is home.
- Motion sensors can be programmed to turn lights on—inside or outside of the home—if movement is detected, and then send you an alert when the sensor in that area is triggered.
- Lights in the home can flash on and off repeatedly when the security alarm is triggered, drawing more attention to a security breach. We would be delighted to hear from you to arrange a private demonstration to show how Smart Lighting Control Systems can change the way you live in your home.
Adept Integrated Systems have over 10 years of experience working with smart lighting control systems from Lutron, Control4, Rako, Crestron and Savant to name a few and have installed hundreds of projects throughout the UK and Europe. If you need some help or advice please do not hesitate to contact ourselves so we can assist you with your project.
See our latest Case Studies on this link to see some of our current work, with more coming soon.